About Think Together
AUSD partners with Think Together to bring programs that support learning in and out of school.
The Think Together afterschool program is offered every day that classes are in session, from dismissal until 6:00 pm. At the elementary level, before-school care is also available starting at 6:00 AM. Students engage in fun activities that bolster their knowledge and skills in English, Math, STEM, Arts, and healthy youth development. A trained Think Together employee helps students with homework and leads academic, enrichment, and physical activities.
Think Together is a nonprofit organization that partners with schools to change the odds for kids. Their vision is a community where all kids get a great education that prepares them for college and career. Visit thinktogether.org to learn more.
Think Together Values
- Be accountable to our mission
- Service above self
- Treat others with dignity and respect
- Open and honest communication
- Collaborate internally and externally
- Honor our commitments
- Embrace diversity
- Be humble
- Enjoy the journey and have fun!
Current Evaluations Request
The results of the most current school year and summer evaluations are available from Think Together upon request. Please email all inquiries to email@example.com
Enrollment is open to any child attending the school in which THINK Together operates. At AUSD secondary sites, the program will begin on the first day of school and operate from when the school day ends to 6:00 PM every day school is in session. At AUSD elementary sites, the program begins on the first day of school and operates before school, beginning at 6:00 AM and after school until 6:00 PM every day school is in session. For your children to participate in a THINK Together Program, the following steps must be taken:
1. Complete and submit an Intent to Apply form online.
2. If invited, attend a Parent Orientation and/or meet with the THINK Together staff.
3. Complete and submit a THINK Together Enrollment Application, which is available in the school front office.
4. Review the THINK Together Parent-Student Handbook.