New Student Enrollment

  • Welcome to AUSD!

    We at Azusa Unified are honored to serve your family. Enrollment is an easy process and you should find the information that you need on this page. Verification of residence and immunizations will be required before you complete the enrollment process.

What You Need

  • You will need to submit the following documents to the school:

    • Proof of Residency
    • Certified copy of birth record
    • Immunization card

    The following information may also be requested:

    • An academic transcript or report card from your previous school. Prior school records will be requested by the school in which your child enrolls.
    • For Special Education students: current or most recent IEP and assessments.
    • For EL (English Learners) students: a copy of current CELDT scores.


  • Need enrollment help? Give us a call if you need assistance: 

Regarding Early Childhood Education (ECE)

  • Please note, Early Childhood Education (ECE) is based on the age requirements listed below. Please review the age requirements:

    Preschool: Must turn 3 by December 1, of the current year

    Extended Transitional Kindergarten: Must turn 4 between April 3, of the preceding year and September 1, of the current year

    Transitional Kindergarten: Must turn 5 between September 2 and April 2,  of the current year

    Kindergarten: Must turn 5 by September 1, of the current year

    If enrolling for California State Preschool during the summer, please contact Theresa Ramirez at Longfellow: 626-815-4724. 

Students being greeted at school entrance