Think Together Registration
Enrollment is open to any child attending the school in which THINK Together operates. The program will begin on the first day of school and operates from when the school day ends to 6:00 p.m. every day that the school day is in session. For your children to participate in a THINK Together Program, the following steps must be taken:
1. Complete and submit an Intent to Apply form online.
2. If invited, attend a Parent Orientation and/or meet with the THINK Together staff.
3. Complete and submit a THINK Together Enrollment Application, which is available in the school front office.
4. Review the THINK Together Parent-Student Handbook.
5. When you are notified that payments can be accepted, pay the application processing fee of $60.00 per student at Think Together.