About GHS Athletics
Gladstone High is proud of its athletic teams and the support we receive from parents and our community. We strive to help students reach their potential and make sports enjoyable. Our philosophy is to be all-inclusive in encouraging students to participate and compete. Sports teach students discipline and teamwork, skills which will serve them well throughout school and their career.
Athletic Clearances and Physicals for the 2022-23 school year are now being accepted.
IMPORTANT: Your Athletic Clearance must run through your season of sport or you will be required to get a new one before being allowed on the team. You will not be allowed in an Athletic Period without a Physical that is good for the school year.
- Students must have the Medical History Form completed prior to getting the Physical
- Students may download the physical forms and/or go into the Activities Office to pick up the forms. (Summer Break-pick up physical forms in the Main Office)
PDF LINK FOR THE PHYSICAL FORMS TO BE DOWNLOADED
PDF LINK FOR SPORTS PHYSICALS LOCATIONS, DOCTORS, AND TIMES
Visit the link below and complete the online Athletic Clearance
- CIF mandated all athletes must be covered by insurance in order to participate in any try-outs, practices or games. If you do not have insurance coverage, you may purchase coverage through Meyers, Stephens & Toohey. Come into the Activities Office for this information.
- Print the Confirmation Message page at the conclusion of the online Athletic Clearance and return it and the physical paperwork to the Activities Office to complete the Athletic Clearance process.
The following links are resources to help guide you through the Athletic Clearances process.
- You can use the following Video to provide you with a more visual guide to the clearance process.
- Please use the following Handout to help guide you through the Athletic Clearance process
- Frequently Asked Questions link Knowledge Base
Interested in College Athletics?
You must register with the NCAA or NAIA to prove eligibility.
The NCAA has requirements you must follow. It's important to register with the NCAA or NAIA by the end of your sophomore year.Register here: NCAA Eligibility CenterRegister here: NAIA Eligibility CenterClick here for NCAA to read more information.